As a patient, you now have access to many resources to help you meet your goals. Click here to find a program or event that matches your needs.
Part-time physicians, visiting physicians, residents and students often come to our clinic to offer assistance or as part of their medical training.
Who's on the schedule this month?
- Dr. Richard Parker will be here Aug 7 - 30th & Oct 7 - Nov 8
- Dr. Meaghan Labine (resident) will be here Jul 8 - Aug 20
- Dr. Ben Zhang (resident) will be here Jul 2 - Aug 25
- Dr. Saramin Galinski will be here Sep 2 - 27
- Dr. Zach Corso will be here Sep 30 - Oct 25
- Dr. Julie Caron will be here Oct 15 - 28
Events & Notices
Currently seeking a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse. For details go to:
Clinical Staff Opportunities
It's time. The Ministry of Health is working with ServiceOntario to set a final day after which red-and-white cards will no longer be accepted. Here's how to get a photo health card. https://www.ontario.ca/page/switch-photo-health-card
Please note that you MUST present your valid Health Card at every visit. If your health coverage is not current, you will be billed on the spot for your appointment.
The Clinic will be closed on....