As a patient, you now have access to many resources to help you meet your goals. Click here to find a program or event that matches your needs.
Part-time physicians, visiting physicians, residents and students often come to our clinic to offer assistance or as part of their medical training.
Who's on the schedule this month?
- Dr. Richard Parker will be here Aug 7 - 30th & Oct 7 - Nov 8
- Dr. Saramin Galinski will be here Sep 2 - 27
- Dr. Zach Corso will be here Sep 30 - Oct 25
- Dr. Victoria Pho will be here Sep 30 - Oct 5 and Nov 11 - 29
- Dr. Julie Caron will be here Oct 15 - 28
- Dr. Maya Maliakkal (locum) Nov 9 - 19
Events & Notices
It's time. The Ministry of Health is working with ServiceOntario to set a final day after which red-and-white cards will no longer be accepted. Here's how to get a photo health card. https://www.ontario.ca/page/switch-photo-health-card
Please note that you MUST present your valid Health Card at every visit. If your health coverage is not current, you will be billed on the spot for your appointment.
The Clinic will be closed on....